About thirty anti-authoritarians invaded the Athens Court of Appeals on Wednesday morning.
According to the first information from police sources, they went up to the seventh floor of the building and after throwing flyers, they left.
The police have detained 14 persons, until this time.
"Today, on the morning of 20/2, the 'Solidarity Assembly of the hunger striker S. Christodoulou' proceeded to an intervention at the Athens Court of Appeal with the distribution of texts and triciks, in solidarity with the hunger striker S. Christodoulou. After the end of the intervention, DIAS Group proceeded to detain 12 comrades, who are now at Police HQ (GADA)", stress members of the group that carried out the action.
- Hellenic Police evict anarchist squat in downtown Athens
- Two men arrested in Thessaloniki while attempting to place incendiary devices in former minister's home
- More car arson in the broader Athens area
- Anarchists block roads in downtown Athens & clash with police forces (vid)
- Anarchists vandalize journalist's home
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Dior adored Greece in a magical show in Kallimarmaro (video)
- Mitsotakis and Von der Layen at the Ancient Agora : A historic moment for Greece and Europe
- Hellenic Tourism Organization: Under the auspices of the organization a sports and a gastronomic event
- AHI Submits Testimony To House Appropriations Committee
- Ursula von der Leyen's visit to Athens and the gifts she bears