About thirty anti-authoritarians invaded the Athens Court of Appeals on Wednesday morning.
According to the first information from police sources, they went up to the seventh floor of the building and after throwing flyers, they left.
The police have detained 14 persons, until this time.
"Today, on the morning of 20/2, the 'Solidarity Assembly of the hunger striker S. Christodoulou' proceeded to an intervention at the Athens Court of Appeal with the distribution of texts and triciks, in solidarity with the hunger striker S. Christodoulou. After the end of the intervention, DIAS Group proceeded to detain 12 comrades, who are now at Police HQ (GADA)", stress members of the group that carried out the action.
- Hellenic Police evict anarchist squat in downtown Athens
- Two men arrested in Thessaloniki while attempting to place incendiary devices in former minister's home
- More car arson in the broader Athens area
- Anarchists block roads in downtown Athens & clash with police forces (vid)
- Anarchists vandalize journalist's home
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Όμικρον – Όλα όσα γνωρίζουμε μέσα από αναλύσεις καθηγητών του ΕΚΠΑ
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Thousands of unvaccinated people over 60 face fines
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Food retail at the close of 2021