While vacationing on Crete, a French woman fell off a third-floor balcony and died today.
The 45-year-old tourist was residing in a Iraklio hotel with her husband, when the tragedy occurred, according to Athens-Macedonia News Agency.
The traveler was rushed to hospital and pronounced dead. The police force is investigating the incident, to determine the cause of her fall.
- ForMin - The three advantages of our agreement with France
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- INIOCHOS 2021 exercise brought together fighters from six nations to Greek skies (vid)
- Greece is a bridge of cooperation between the EU and the Arab world
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)