Today, Syros' prosecutor verbally stated that the speedboat captain and the water sports company proprietor that were previously arrested regarding the death of a ten-year-old boy yesterday on Mykonos, are to be released, as reported by ANA-MPA.
The child was floating on an inflatable raft in the form of a couch, and was being led by a speedboat in the Kalo Livadi region. He fell of the device and was killed by the boat's propeller, after the driver turned around to look for him.
The prosecutor deemed that the two should be preliminarily investigated by Mykonian law authorities, until the trial's date is scheduled. The deceased child will be transferred to Syros Hospital where an autopsy will be administered.
- EODY executives testify on coronavirus-stricken private clinics
- Metropolitan of Corfu appears before Prosecutor for holding Divine Service
- Billionaire Reuben Brothers acquire La Residence hotel in Mykonos
- Chief prosecutor orders emergency preliminary investigation into reports of police violence in Koukaki
- CNN: Mykonos alleyways among best in the world