AHEPA Australia will conduct its 60th National Convention this year, in the nation's wine region of Barossa Valley in South Australia.
It is scheduled for Saturday, October 11th until Saturday, October 18th, at the Torrens Town Hall Adelaide and Weintel Hotel Barossa Valley. The event will hold business, committee and electoral meetings.
The National Convention will also feature elegant dinners, tours of the Lavender Farm, the South Australian Company, Maggie Beer, and various wineries.
The AHEPA tavern night will conclude the yearly conference. More information can be accessed at: www.ahepa.org.au/national-convention2014-60th-national-convention.
- Sydney area renamed "Little Athens"
- Greek Australian sportscaster to run as mayor of Perth
- 'Everything turned black in the middle of the day' says Greek-Australian who lost his house in the NSW fires
- Work and Holiday Visa agreement between Greece and Australia swings into effect
- Rethymno sends soil from battlefield to Australia