AHEPA will engage in an Apostolic Pilgrimage to Constantinople between November 28th to December 4th.
AHEPA Supreme President Phillip T. Frangos in collaboration with the Archons and the Philoptochos, will participate in the mission.
The Greek-American organization has been invited to attend the pilgrimage, to commemorate Pope Francis' travels to meet with Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew at the Ecumenical Patriarchate.
AHEPA members and friends are encouraged to participate in this historical event. More information about the Apostolic Pilgrimage to Constantinople can be found at: http://ahepa.org/uploads/enews/14_09_12_Apostolic_Pilgrimage.html.
- Why Joe Biden referred to "Constantinople" and not "Istanbul" in remembering the Armenian Genocide
- Erdogan turns another historic church into a mosque
- AHEPA Supreme President George G. Horiates Sends letter to United States Secretary of State Pompeo
- PM Mitsotakis speaks with Pope Francis on pandemic, environment
- Greek FM's visit to Constantinople irks pro-Erdogan media