Saints Nicholas, Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church in Roseland, New Jersey is holding its annual Greek Fest this weekend.
The large festival begins Friday, September 26th and runs until Sunday, September 28th. It offers live Greek music, dancing, cuisine, and desserts. Also included at the event are Church tours, boutiques, games, cooking demos and more. Children's activities feature face painting and a strolling magician. A photo booth will be available in the Church's courtyard, along with 50/50 raffles inside the Community Center.
Saints Nicholas, Helen and Constantine Church holds a large number of Greek Orthodox members, due to its merger of Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Newark, NJ and Saint Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church in Orange, NJ. Rain or shine, the Greek Fest will offer fun elements of Hellenism. Additional information can be accessed at: http://www.roselandgreekfest.com/.
- AHEPA Supreme President Phillip T. Frangos: "We Must Come Together & Work For Improvement"
- NYC's Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church Holds Festival May 9th
- AHI Publishes 2015 Policy Statements
- Hellenic Times Scholarship Fund Accepts 2015 Applications
- NYC Hosts Massive 2015 Greek Independence Day Parade