The seventh annual Central Georgia Greek Festival begins this Friday in downtown Macon, Georgia.
The Hellenic event will offer cuisine, live music, dancing, shopping, Church tours, art and more. The Festival is free and opens at 11:00 a.m. on October 17th until 10:00 p.m.
It is open Saturday, October 18th between 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, the 19th. The Festival located at 859 First Street, is free to all. It is hosted by the Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church.
- Greek heavy metal band members detained in Georgia over alleged satanic ties
- Greek president sends strong message to Turkey, Albania and FYROM
- Kotzias: Cooperation on all levels with Armenia and Georgia
- International Greek Teachers Complete Training Seminar in Thessaloniki
- Wanted Georgian Politician Released On Bail, Patra