Washington, D.C.'s American Hellenic Institute is presenting a "Congressional Salute to Greek Independence Day".
The commemoration is scheduled for Wednesday, April 15th from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. It is in cooperation with Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL) and Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), whom serve as the Co-Chairs of the Congressional Hellenic Caucus.
The American Hellenic Institute located in Washington, D.C. was established in 1974 and is one of the numbered Greek voices in America. As stated on its website, AHI strives to: "Upholding the rule of law in matters of U.S. foreign policy, particularly in our nation's dealings with Greece, Cyprus, and Turkey."
- Congresswoman Malliotakis Submits AHI Testimony into Congressional Record
- Greek Defense Minister tells AHI audience U.S. has “reliable partner” in Greece
- AHI Publishes Presidential Candidates’ Public Statements on Policy Issues
- AHI Outraged Over Turkey’s Illegal Reopening of Varosha
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus