Washington, D.C.'s American Hellenic Institute is presenting a "Congressional Salute to Greek Independence Day".
The commemoration is scheduled for Wednesday, April 15th from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. It is in cooperation with Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL) and Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), whom serve as the Co-Chairs of the Congressional Hellenic Caucus.
The American Hellenic Institute located in Washington, D.C. was established in 1974 and is one of the numbered Greek voices in America. As stated on its website, AHI strives to: "Upholding the rule of law in matters of U.S. foreign policy, particularly in our nation's dealings with Greece, Cyprus, and Turkey."
- AHI to Blinken: Appeasing Erdogan Is Not the Answer
- June 9, 2022 U.S. State Department Officials Visit AHI’s Hellenic House
- AHI Conveys Deep Concern with Senior State Department Official’s Statements
- AHI Rejoices as Traditional Greek Independence Celebrations Return
- AHI President Meets with Greek Alternate FM on Conference Sidelines