Greek American star Rita Wilson always pays her respects to her homeland during the summer, usually holidaying with her husband for 30 years, Tom Hanks, and the rest of their family or close celebrity friends.
Wilson, who owns property on Antiparos and Patmos islands, will be coming to Greece not just to enjoy her summer vacation but to perform.
The A-lister, will sing live at the Summer Nostos Festival 2019, which will take place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center in Athens.
The much awaited festival will be held over the last week of June, from 23 to 30.
The Summer Nostos Festival is a free event suitable for all audiences while the organisers have also included an Agora Institute Workshop as well as race on the first day of the festival titled ‘Running Into the Future’.
- Think Silicon is designing the next Artificial Intelligence chip in Greece
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson receive passports from Greek PM
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, were released from Australian hospital
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Harsh retort from Athens to threats from Ankara
- Fincantieri expresses interest in participating in restructuring of Elefsis Shipyards
- Promotion of Greek positions through digital parliamentary diplomacy
- Migration, energy crisis and Turkey's provocations high on the agenda
- The Navarino Challenge highlighted the classic sport for another year