Greek American star Rita Wilson always pays her respects to her homeland during the summer, usually holidaying with her husband for 30 years, Tom Hanks, and the rest of their family or close celebrity friends.
Wilson, who owns property on Antiparos and Patmos islands, will be coming to Greece not just to enjoy her summer vacation but to perform.
The A-lister, will sing live at the Summer Nostos Festival 2019, which will take place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center in Athens.
The much awaited festival will be held over the last week of June, from 23 to 30.
The Summer Nostos Festival is a free event suitable for all audiences while the organisers have also included an Agora Institute Workshop as well as race on the first day of the festival titled ‘Running Into the Future’.
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson receive passports from Greek PM
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, were released from Australian hospital
- Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson infected with Coronavirus
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson invite all to join celebrations for 200th anniversary of Greek Independence (video)
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Will the government get enough votes to pass the bill on Greek expat vote?
- New Round of collaboration between the Greek Film Archive and the General Secretariat for Greeks Abroad
- Malliotakis Issues Her First 100 Days Report Card
- Israeli Ambasador: Greece and Israel anchors for stability, cooperation, security, and prosperity
- Letter from Joe Biden to Archbishop Elpidoforos: I am grateful for your leadership in these unprecedented moments