Today in Los Angeles, Arianna Huffington spoke about her newest publication, the New York Times bestselling book, Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder, with Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Michael Lynton.
The successful media mogul offered an intimate account of an accident she experienced, and how it altered her perspective on "redefining success". The event changed her life and allowed her to slow down and take care of herself, which is essential to perform successfully in all facets of personal growth.
The Greek writer penned, "When we reduce life to our to-do list and our next project, it becomes so very prosaic...When we lose the poetry, it's harder to tap into the gratitude." The discussion between the two can be viewed below.
- 'The Lady of Ro': Katerina Berdeca's production staged in Los Angeles
- New York: KAT's Ribbon of Hope 6th Annual Charity
- Ch. Xenos: “Greek cooking is healthy and approachable”
- Χρ. Ξένος: «Η ελληνική κουζίνα είναι υγιεινή και προσιτή»
- Los Angeles Greek Film Festival Celebrates First Decade Capturing the Films from Greece