Talented athlete Elaina Balouris has recently been chosen to represent the Boston Athletic Association, for her running skills.
According to the Boston Athletic Association's website, "The objective of the B.A.A.'s high performance group of athletes is to support American runners on their way towards making international teams and to compete at the Olympic and world championship level...Each of these talented women is capable of transitioning from a decorated U.S. collegiate career to a successful professional career, and we look forward to providing them with a complete infrastructure with which to meet this goal", as stated by coach Terrence Mahon.
Balouris graduated from William and Mary this year with a degree in Mathematics and grew up in Allison Park, PA. Highlights of her career include placing fifth at this year's NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championship. In an interview on the Official William and Mary Tribe website, the Greek-American stated that her favorite place to travel to is Greece and Hellenic food is her favorite cuisine.
- Friend of Greek American that was tased to death in NY speaks of a kind and friendly man
- Greek American Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested in the case of missing wife
- Proud to be Greek says Greek-American Miss USA contestant (video)
- Jennifer Aniston Belts Out Colorful Language After Golden Globes (Video)
- "Olympia Dukakis: Undefined" Generates Successful Kickstarter Campaign!