Greek tennis champion Stefanos Tsitsipas knocked out world no.1 Novak Djokovic in the quarter-finals of the Shanghai Masters in China 2 sets to 1 (6-3, 5-7, 3-6). The Greek player dropped the first set but came back strong to win the next two sets.
- Handelsblatt: The success story of Piraeus: "It is the head of the Dragon in Europe - No1 port in the Mediterranean"
- Road for exporting Greek kiwis to China opens up
- Over 1.7 million masks land in Greece from China
- Greece receives several tons of medical supplies from China
- Proto Thema: Greek-Turkish couple: Living in the quarantined Chinese city of Taizhou (vid)
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Severe weather front hits Greece
- Archbishop Ieronymos on the Church's role in the Revolution
- Greece submits request to EU Commission for return of foreign nationals to Turkey
- Anger over the savage beating of the metro stationmaster by the mask deniers (video)
- Historian Beaton tells us that Greek independence was given and not won with blood!