Greek tennis champion Stefanos Tsitsipas knocked out world no.1 Novak Djokovic in the quarter-finals of the Shanghai Masters in China 2 sets to 1 (6-3, 5-7, 3-6). The Greek player dropped the first set but came back strong to win the next two sets.
- Handelsblatt: The success story of Piraeus: "It is the head of the Dragon in Europe - No1 port in the Mediterranean"
- Road for exporting Greek kiwis to China opens up
- Over 1.7 million masks land in Greece from China
- Greece receives several tons of medical supplies from China
- Proto Thema: Greek-Turkish couple: Living in the quarantined Chinese city of Taizhou (vid)
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greece achieves record coverage rate of power demand through renewable energy sources (RES)
- PM Mitsotakis to visit Karditsa farm region after Ianos hurricane damage
- Hardalias: 'Superhuman efforts' by crews to restore power to Ionian Islands after hurricane
- Severe weather front "Ianos": This is the new trajectory of the cyclone
- Coronavirus: Concern over the 4 negative records yesterday in Greece