Greek tennis champion Stefanos Tsitsipas knocked out world no.1 Novak Djokovic in the quarter-finals of the Shanghai Masters in China 2 sets to 1 (6-3, 5-7, 3-6). The Greek player dropped the first set but came back strong to win the next two sets.
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Handelsblatt: The success story of Piraeus: "It is the head of the Dragon in Europe - No1 port in the Mediterranean"
- Road for exporting Greek kiwis to China opens up
- Over 1.7 million masks land in Greece from China
- Greece receives several tons of medical supplies from China
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Crucial two months for economy, tourism and government revenues
- Landmark law in Greece establishes long-overdue legal framework mandating protection and care for pets, strays
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- New York: Mourning for the tragic death of Greek-American police officer - The Message of the Archbishop
- Turkish defense minister once again threatens Greece