Greek tennis champion Stefanos Tsitsipas knocked out world no.1 Novak Djokovic in the quarter-finals of the Shanghai Masters in China 2 sets to 1 (6-3, 5-7, 3-6). The Greek player dropped the first set but came back strong to win the next two sets.
- Think Silicon is designing the next Artificial Intelligence chip in Greece
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Handelsblatt: The success story of Piraeus: "It is the head of the Dragon in Europe - No1 port in the Mediterranean"
- Road for exporting Greek kiwis to China opens up
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- AmCham - HealthWorld 2021: Pandemic Crisis – The Day After
- Yale University to research health benefits of Greek organic table olives
- Emergency 112 warning sent to Attica residents due to severe weather
- Head of a Roman-era statue found in the sea near Preveza
- Screening of Roco Belic's award-winning documentary "Trust Me"