A pleasant surprise was reserved for George Tsunis during his first walk in Plaka.
Specifically, the new US ambassador to Athens took a walk with his mother in the straits of Plaka and there he met by chance a relative from his village of Platanos.
In fact, the ambassador himself shared this story on Social Media. "I was very happy to fall on a relative of mine, Pericles, from my village of Platanos, on my first afternoon outing in Plaka! It's wonderful to be back! "Here we are with my mother, Eleni", he wrote in the post, which was accompanied by the relevant photo.
- US envoy Tsunis addresses working lunch at Piraeus Marine Club
- Steep price rise for properties on the Athenian Riviera
- Dep. Ag. Min. lauds the example of the fishermen of Amorgos
- Economist Conference – US Amb. Tsunis: Take advantage of your business potential
- US Ambassador Tsunis’ remarks at 4th July reception
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- George H.W. Bush Carrier Strike Group arrives in Piraeus
- Taste Atlas: Greek cuisine second in the world: Kalamata oil, Aegina pistachios, dakos and saganaki are loved by foreigners
- Diplomatic sources: We reject in their entirety the baseless and unfounded Turkish arguments,
- Laments at the "last farewell" to lieutenant Turoutsikas: "Immortal", people shouted
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"