The Huffington Post is hosting a "Thrive" conference at the New York City Center, that began yesterday and ends this evening.
It is the second Third Metric seminar that the native Athenian has held on redefining success outside the two metrics of power and money. Huffington includes a third pillar of wellness and health, a knowledge of our own inner wonder and wisdom and an awareness of compassion and generosity.
Arianna Huffington wrote in her newest New York Times bestselling book, Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder, "The architecture of our lives is badly in need of renovation and repair".
The two-day event is hosted by Arianna and Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski. It centers on Arianna's central question in her publishing-are we really thriving or just surviving in our lives? Her book's theory centers on refocusing our thoughts on traditional success that often lead to stress, sleep deprivation and technology dependence. Featured dialogue of the workshop focuses on well-being, giving, wonder and wisdom.
- New York: KAT's Ribbon of Hope 6th Annual Charity
- Arianna Huffington & IMF Chief Christine Lagarde Discuss Gender Equality (Video Below Article)
- NYC "Zorba the Greek" Book & Film Discussion Takes Place February 27th
- Arianna Huffington Celebrates Jennifer Aniston's "Cake" Role
- Αριάννα Χάφινγκτον στο New Greek TV: "Έχει προσωπική σημασία για μένα η ελληνική Huffington Post"