Missing 16-year-old Rebecca Hatzis has been found in Australia and is now back safe at home.
New Greek TV previously reported that the Greek-Australian teen, who has a medical condition, was reported missing on December 24th. Hatzis lives with her family in Meadow Heights and Clayton, and she regularly spends time in the Broadmeadows area.
The Victoria Police News published a press release that confirmed Hatzis' safe return, while there has been no report released regarding where she was while missing, as of yet. The Greek-Australian teenage was brought to the Oakleigh police station at approximately 2:15 p.m. yesterday afternoon.
- Sydney area renamed "Little Athens"
- Greek Australian sportscaster to run as mayor of Perth
- 'Everything turned black in the middle of the day' says Greek-Australian who lost his house in the NSW fires
- Work and Holiday Visa agreement between Greece and Australia swings into effect
- Rethymno sends soil from battlefield to Australia