Greek-American actor John Stamos is involved in yet another major role this year, and has just been cast in the ABC series Members Only.
Stamos will play billionaire husband to Mickey, who is a leading family member in the series. Members Only centers around an elegant Connecticut country club.
The Hollywood actor's original Greek surname was Stamatopoulos or Σταματόπουλος, and was anglicized when his paternal grandparents moved to the United States. Stamos regularly expresses his Hellenic pride via social media and in interviews.
- Gene Rossides, prominent Greek-American who founded AHI, dies aged 92
- Spanish media: Greece’s rapid response to Covid-19 gives hope for tourism
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess
- Demi Moore’s rapist was allegedly a Greek-American
- Greek-American criticizes Rep. Ilhan Omar at 9/11 ceremony in New York