Actress Jennifer Aniston has been busy this week, as she promotes her newest movie Horrible Bosses 2.
The Greek-American superstar is currently in London and was spotted outside the Corinthia Hotel. The 45-year-old actress is accompanied by her fiance, fellow actor Justin Theroux. Aniston participated in a photocall today along with her co-stars.
The Greek-American actress plays the role of dentist Dr. Julia Harris in the sequel, that also stars Kevin Spacey, Jaime Foxx, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day and Jason Bateman.
The award-winning actress' character is a provocative women who is looking for racy romantic interactions. The original Horrible Bosses was a hit and grossed an approximated $209 million dollars. Horrible Bosses 2 is set to be released on November 26th.
- Gene Rossides, prominent Greek-American who founded AHI, dies aged 92
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess
- Demi Moore’s rapist was allegedly a Greek-American
- Greek-American criticizes Rep. Ilhan Omar at 9/11 ceremony in New York
- AHI Launches "Hellenic Heritage Challenge"