It is a rare thing to see an entertainments star so outspoken about their faith in the Christian religion nowadays.
Jonathan Jackson is one of those people not afraid to voice their faith. The The 33-year old American Hollywood actor-singer-songwriter, with 5 Emmy awards for his role in hit TV soap opera 'General Hospital', made an impression when he confessed his allegiance to the Christian Orthodox faith during the reception of his Emmy award at the ceremony. During his acceptance speech he asked the monks on Mouth Athos to continue praying for the world.
Watch his journey to the Orthodox Christian faith.
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"