The capital of Greece is gearing up for Athens Flying Week, that will take place between September 22nd to 28th.
The exciting air show will be held on Palaio Faliros' coast, Syntagma, Tatoi airport and additional locations. The goal of the show is to promote aviation and offer an amazing in-the-air performance, over the beautiful Greek landscape and seas.
The Tatoi military airport will be open to the public for three days of the event, and will include a unique air performance, along with individual events. The Hellenic Air Force F-16 demo team "Zeus" is planning an exciting in-air display. A video demonstrating their talents can be viewed below.
- "Athens is Back": The platform of the Municipality of Athens that supports businesses and consumers is one year old
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- Emirates: Daily Athens – New York flight
- Hellenic Air Force Spitfire flies over Greek skies once again after almos seventy years!
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday