The capital of Greece is gearing up for Athens Flying Week, that will take place between September 22nd to 28th.
The exciting air show will be held on Palaio Faliros' coast, Syntagma, Tatoi airport and additional locations. The goal of the show is to promote aviation and offer an amazing in-the-air performance, over the beautiful Greek landscape and seas.
The Tatoi military airport will be open to the public for three days of the event, and will include a unique air performance, along with individual events. The Hellenic Air Force F-16 demo team "Zeus" is planning an exciting in-air display. A video demonstrating their talents can be viewed below.
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation
- Athens: Syntagma Square renovation almost done
- Invasion of international hotel chains in Athens
- S. Arabian Crown Prince Salman in Athens: We can provide Greece, SE Europe with cheaper, more effective energy
- Frizis Damas 2022: Hellenic Air Force drill in Israel