The capital of Greece is gearing up for Athens Flying Week, that will take place between September 22nd to 28th.
The exciting air show will be held on Palaio Faliros' coast, Syntagma, Tatoi airport and additional locations. The goal of the show is to promote aviation and offer an amazing in-the-air performance, over the beautiful Greek landscape and seas.
The Tatoi military airport will be open to the public for three days of the event, and will include a unique air performance, along with individual events. The Hellenic Air Force F-16 demo team "Zeus" is planning an exciting in-air display. A video demonstrating their talents can be viewed below.
- Athens is not doing well: Great concern for Attica, coronavirus cases at high levels
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Coronavirus: 5 positive samples in travelers - Alarm for a Swede positive for the virus who took walks in Athens
- Spectacular arrest of members of a foreign criminal organization for robberies, thefts and drugs (vid)
- Athens closed off to cars for three months