The 3rd Hellenic Forum for Science, Technology & Innovation will be held from Monday, June 29th until Friday, July 3rd, at the Campus of the National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos" in Athens.
The Forum strives to build bridges between the nation's research community and leading Diaspora scientists, in addition to industrial professionals, regarding scientific and technological development. The Forum spans a wide range of topics that include Nanotechnology, Energy & Environment, Life Sciences, and Accelerator Technologies for Society, among others.
The 3rd Hellenic Forum for Science, Technology & Innovation is being held under the Auspices of the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and as it states, "this poly-thematic conference aims to act as a meeting point for Science, Technology and Innovation attracting scientists of the Greek Diaspora and world class experts who will discuss global scientific developments." For more information, access: http://events.demokritos.gr/.
- Hermes head, part of Herma column revealed during roadworks in downtown Athens
- Alarm over covid - New measures being considered
- Athens is not doing well: Great concern for Attica, coronavirus cases at high levels
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Coronavirus: 5 positive samples in travelers - Alarm for a Swede positive for the virus who took walks in Athens