The 3rd Hellenic Forum for Science, Technology & Innovation will be held from Monday, June 29th until Friday, July 3rd, at the Campus of the National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos" in Athens.
The Forum strives to build bridges between the nation's research community and leading Diaspora scientists, in addition to industrial professionals, regarding scientific and technological development. The Forum spans a wide range of topics that include Nanotechnology, Energy & Environment, Life Sciences, and Accelerator Technologies for Society, among others.
The 3rd Hellenic Forum for Science, Technology & Innovation is being held under the Auspices of the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and as it states, "this poly-thematic conference aims to act as a meeting point for Science, Technology and Innovation attracting scientists of the Greek Diaspora and world class experts who will discuss global scientific developments." For more information, access: http://events.demokritos.gr/.
- "Athens is Back": The platform of the Municipality of Athens that supports businesses and consumers is one year old
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- Emirates: Daily Athens – New York flight
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece and Turkey complete second round of talks