"Hey! Parcel Broker are giving away 500 free parcels up to 10kg to be delivered to Greece full of donated foods from the lovely people from the UK, please watch this video and help us help them! It’s quick and easy and free to do!"
British transport company ParcelBroker has launched a very touching campaign to support the neediest people in Greece.
The company will start diispatching 500 packaged meals to Greece for free between July 29 and August 5.
The food, which is being prepared by ordinary Brits will be distributed in Greece by Greek charity organization “Desmos” and state social welfare groups.
The campaign is going viral with the hash-tag #FeedGreece, while the company has also uploaded a video
- Think Silicon is designing the next Artificial Intelligence chip in Greece
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China