"Hey! Parcel Broker are giving away 500 free parcels up to 10kg to be delivered to Greece full of donated foods from the lovely people from the UK, please watch this video and help us help them! It’s quick and easy and free to do!"
British transport company ParcelBroker has launched a very touching campaign to support the neediest people in Greece.
The company will start diispatching 500 packaged meals to Greece for free between July 29 and August 5.
The food, which is being prepared by ordinary Brits will be distributed in Greece by Greek charity organization “Desmos” and state social welfare groups.
The campaign is going viral with the hash-tag #FeedGreece, while the company has also uploaded a video
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
- Incredible photos of longest cruise ship ever passing through Isthmus of Corinth (photos)
- PM Mitsotakis in Berlin: Greece, Germany to present green development plan in December
- Turkish Interior Minister threatens Europe – If we open borders 30,000 refugees a day would flood Europe
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fines and prosecution for mask-deniers and instigators to civil disobedience against covid measures
- Has Germany asked Greece to demilitarize the Greek islands?
- Two foreign patients with covid break out of hospital
- FM Dendias at EU Foreign Affairs Council: 'Turkey must show many more tangible signs of respect for International Law'
- Attica is one step before a new lockdown