Athens' attempt to control traffic that allows odd license plated cars downtown on odd dates and even plated autos on even dates, will end this Friday, June 11th, as widely reported.
The Greek Traffic Police confirmed that vehicles will be allowed to drive without restrictions until the end of August, as many residents are out of town during the summer, greatly reducing the amount of traffic in the capitol. The new mandate does not include large trucks.
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Athens "speaks" the international language of street art
- US Senator Menendez in Greece
- Athens is being evaluated as a sustainable destination
- "Athens is Back": The platform of the Municipality of Athens that supports businesses and consumers is one year old