Athens' attempt to control traffic that allows odd license plated cars downtown on odd dates and even plated autos on even dates, will end this Friday, June 11th, as widely reported.
The Greek Traffic Police confirmed that vehicles will be allowed to drive without restrictions until the end of August, as many residents are out of town during the summer, greatly reducing the amount of traffic in the capitol. The new mandate does not include large trucks.
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Coronavirus: 5 positive samples in travelers - Alarm for a Swede positive for the virus who took walks in Athens
- Spectacular arrest of members of a foreign criminal organization for robberies, thefts and drugs (vid)
- Athens closed off to cars for three months
- Greek police find over 2kg of cocaine in stolen car in Athens