Athens' attempt to control traffic that allows odd license plated cars downtown on odd dates and even plated autos on even dates, will end this Friday, June 11th, as widely reported.
The Greek Traffic Police confirmed that vehicles will be allowed to drive without restrictions until the end of August, as many residents are out of town during the summer, greatly reducing the amount of traffic in the capitol. The new mandate does not include large trucks.
- Athens: Syntagma Square renovation almost done
- Invasion of international hotel chains in Athens
- S. Arabian Crown Prince Salman in Athens: We can provide Greece, SE Europe with cheaper, more effective energy
- The first Japanese park opens its gates in Athens
- "Eleftherios Venizelos" Airport: Traffic is climbing to 2019 levels