Athens is holding the 26th "Greek Philosophy and Moral and Political Issues of our Global Era" conference.
Its mission is to offer an extensive meeting that covers political and moral issues, that are founded on ancient Hellenic philosophy, according to reports. The event began on July 12th and holds an impressive amount of participants.
The philosophical conference is being held in the affluent Vouliagmenis coastal suburb just south of Athens and ends on July 17th. It has been orchestrated by the International Association for Greek Philosophy (IAGP), the International Center for Greek Philosophy & Culture (ICGPC) and the South African Society for Greek Philosophy and the Humanities (SASGPH), as reported by ANA-MPA.
- Greece and Turkey complete second round of talks
- Athens gets third "Pocket Park" in an abandoned plot of Pangrati
- Comicdom, an annual paradise for comics aficionados, opens in April 10-12
- Beautiful St. Nicholas Thon chapel reopens to public
- Hermes head, part of Herma column revealed during roadworks in downtown Athens