Athens is holding the 26th "Greek Philosophy and Moral and Political Issues of our Global Era" conference.
Its mission is to offer an extensive meeting that covers political and moral issues, that are founded on ancient Hellenic philosophy, according to reports. The event began on July 12th and holds an impressive amount of participants.
The philosophical conference is being held in the affluent Vouliagmenis coastal suburb just south of Athens and ends on July 17th. It has been orchestrated by the International Association for Greek Philosophy (IAGP), the International Center for Greek Philosophy & Culture (ICGPC) and the South African Society for Greek Philosophy and the Humanities (SASGPH), as reported by ANA-MPA.
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Coronavirus: 5 positive samples in travelers - Alarm for a Swede positive for the virus who took walks in Athens
- Spectacular arrest of members of a foreign criminal organization for robberies, thefts and drugs (vid)
- Athens closed off to cars for three months
- Greek police find over 2kg of cocaine in stolen car in Athens