Athens is holding the 26th "Greek Philosophy and Moral and Political Issues of our Global Era" conference.
Its mission is to offer an extensive meeting that covers political and moral issues, that are founded on ancient Hellenic philosophy, according to reports. The event began on July 12th and holds an impressive amount of participants.
The philosophical conference is being held in the affluent Vouliagmenis coastal suburb just south of Athens and ends on July 17th. It has been orchestrated by the International Association for Greek Philosophy (IAGP), the International Center for Greek Philosophy & Culture (ICGPC) and the South African Society for Greek Philosophy and the Humanities (SASGPH), as reported by ANA-MPA.
- Police intervention at Polytechnic squat space occupied for 20 years
- Fires: Black smoke covered the Acropolis – Smell of burning throughout Athens
- Athens: Deep pockets opt out
- Controlled explosion on Acharnon Street outside the Athens Masonic Lodge
- Acropolis: Unprecedented queues of tourists cause measures to be taken