Greek-American superstar Jennifer Aniston was recently interviewed by Bobbi Brown Cosmetics founder and COO Bobbi Brown, where she credits her youthful appearance to her Greek roots!
Brown also serves as the Editor in Chief of "Yahoo!Beauty", where she asked the award-winning actress her anti-aging secrets.
Jennifer Aniston states, "My dad is 100 percent Greek; he turned 81 and he barely has a wrinkle. And neither does my grandmother, who was 95 when she died. But it's also just water, drinking a lot of water, using really nice good products for your face. Don't overproduct, that's the other thing. Getting proper sleep is always important".
The 45-year-old Greek-American entertainer who had a Greek salad in front of her during the "Yahoo!Beauty" interview, discussed her favorite beauty, style and health regimes to Brown.
- Greek, Indian ministers discuss agricultural exports in Athens
- Fashion e-commerce: At + 15% in 2021
- Gene Rossides, prominent Greek-American who founded AHI, dies aged 92
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess
- Demi Moore’s rapist was allegedly a Greek-American