The American Hellenic Council along with the USC Hellenic Studies Association and Cypriot Consul General Andreas Kyprianides, are presenting distinguished author Gene Rossides on Sunday, September 21st from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Rossides plans to hold a book signing, presentation and briefing on the current state of affairs in Cyprus and Greece. American Hellenic Institute President and CEO Nick Larigakis will also address the event.
The Kissinger & Cyprus A Study in Lawlessness by Rossides book presentation will be held at the University of Southern California and offers free admission to all.
As the American Hellenic Institute states: "Don't miss this special engagement that brings one of the most prominent Greek-American political advocacy experts to Los Angeles and has helped create this strong collaboration between the AHC and the USC".
- Congresswoman Malliotakis Submits AHI Testimony into Congressional Record
- AHI Submits Testimony To House Appropriations Committee
- Greek Defense Minister tells AHI audience U.S. has “reliable partner” in Greece
- AHI Publishes Presidential Candidates’ Public Statements on Policy Issues
- AHI Outraged Over Turkey’s Illegal Reopening of Varosha