Los Angeles Holds "Kissinger & Cyprus" Book Presentation
The American Hellenic Council along with the USC Hellenic Studies Association and Cypriot Consul General Andreas Kyprianides, are presenting distinguished author Gene Rossides on Sunday, September 21st from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Rossides plans to hold a book signing, presentation and briefing on the current state of affairs in Cyprus and Greece. American Hellenic Institute President and CEO Nick Larigakis will also address the event.
The Kissinger & Cyprus A Study in Lawlessness by Rossides book presentation will be held at the University of Southern California and offers free admission to all.
As the American Hellenic Institute states: "Don't miss this special engagement that brings one of the most prominent Greek-American political advocacy experts to Los Angeles and has helped create this strong collaboration between the AHC and the USC".
- AHI to Blinken: Appeasing Erdogan Is Not the Answer
- June 9, 2022 U.S. State Department Officials Visit AHI’s Hellenic House
- AHI Conveys Deep Concern with Senior State Department Official’s Statements
- AHI Rejoices as Traditional Greek Independence Celebrations Return
- AHI President Meets with Greek Alternate FM on Conference Sidelines