AHEPA Pens 2015 Focus Letter
AHEPA's Supreme President Phillip T. Frangos penned the following letter, regarding the new year and its focus.
New Year 2015!
Dear Brothers, AHEPA Family, and Friends,
Now with 2015 upon us, we must not rest on the laurels of our good works in the community. We must stay focused on the fulfillment of our entire mission-the promotion of Education, Philanthropy, Civic Responsibility, and Family and Individual Excellence-and bring new individuals into our Order who can lend their talent, resources, and passion to further project, promote, and advance our mission. Let us not keep our good works a secret. Let us share them and offer others the opportunity to contribute. Let us make 2015 a landmark year for AHEPA.
On behalf of the entire AHEPA Family, we wish you and your family a Happy New Year!
Phillip T. Frangos
- Hellenic-American Chamber of Commerce in New York honors Nikolas Tsakos as Person of the Year
- Κικίλιας: Η AHEPA αποτελεί ισχυρή συνιστώσα για την τουριστική προβολή της Ελλάδας
- Tourism Minister: AHEPA is a strong component for the tourist promotion of Greece
- AHEPA delegation received by Greek president, prime minister
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hold Briefing with U.S. Ambassadors to Greece, Cyprus, Israel