AHEPA is hosting its Congressional Banquet on Wednesday, April 29th, 2015, in Washington, D.C.
A video showcasing the event can be seen by scrolling to the very bottom of this article. The Congressional Banquet will take place at the Willard Intercontinental Hotel, with cocktail hour starting at 6:00 p.m., followed by dinner at 7:00 p.m.
Honorees include U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, U.S. Representative Speaker John Boehner, Ambassador Robert W. Peck, Canadian Ambassador to Greece, Andreas Dracopoulos, President Stavros Niarchos Foundation and Colonel Alan C. Macaulay.
Featured speakers are Ambassador Christos Panagopoulos of the Hellenic Republic, Archbishop Demetrios, Ambassador George Chicali of the Republic of Cyprus, and Congressional members.
AHEPA Supreme President Phillip T. Frangos stated of the evening, "We are excited that our own Supreme Secretary, Andrew C. Zachariades has agreed to be our Banquet's Chairman."
Frangos added, "We expect a capacity crowd along with our invited guests who represent the best individuals from both the private and public sector". For additional information on AHEPA's Congressional Banquet, visit: http://ahepa.org/ahepa/CongressionalBanquet.html.
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hold Briefing with U.S. Ambassadors to Greece, Cyprus, Israel
- AHEPA Calls for President Biden to Recognize the Greek Genocide
- AHEPA Supreme President George G. Horiates Sends letter to United States Secretary of State Pompeo
- 35ο ετήσιο συνέδριο της ΠΣΕΚΑ
- The annual Archon Weekend awards Father Alexandros Karloutsos and Presbytera Xanthi Karloutsos