Washington, D.C.'s American Hellenic Institute is proudly presenting the second annual "Greek Heritage Night," at the Philadelphia Phillies.
The baseball event is being held on Wednesday, June 17th, at Citizens Bank Bark, where the Philadelphia Phillies will play against the Baltimore Orioles, beginning at 7:05 p.m.
The evening's festivities include a Special Welcome, Ceremonial First Ball, and a pre-game video showcasing Greece. The Phillie Phanatic mascot will be costumed as an "Evzone" and will lead a Greek Dance Troupe out onto the field, during the 5th or 7th inning. Greek food will be offered in the stands.
To learn more about AHI's "Greek Heritage Night," visit: http://ahiworld.org/media-center/announcements/2015/1940-greek-heritage-night-wednesday-june-17-2015.html.
- Congresswoman Malliotakis Submits AHI Testimony into Congressional Record
- Greek Defense Minister tells AHI audience U.S. has “reliable partner” in Greece
- AHI Publishes Presidential Candidates’ Public Statements on Policy Issues
- AHI Outraged Over Turkey’s Illegal Reopening of Varosha
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus