AHEPA's Supreme President Phillip T. Frangos offered a statement, concerning the horrific killings at Charleston's Emanuel A.M.E. Church.
Frangos commented, "AHEPA condemns last night's senseless tragic shooting rampage at the historic Emanuel A.M.E. Church, which police authorities have described as a Hate Crime."
The Supreme President added, "Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Charleston, South Carolina, the victims, and their families."
Nine individuals were murdered during evening prayers, while several remain seriously harmed. Frangos concluded, "Our hope is that the perpetrator or perpetrators are caught and brought swiftly to justice."
The American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) is based in Washington, D.C. The organization's goal is to promote Hellenism, Education, Philanthropy, Civic Responsibility and Family and Individual Excellence.
- AHEPA: Βραβείο Χαιρετισμού στις Γυναίκες στη Πρόεδρο του New Greek TV και Wellness Expert, Γιάννα Νταρίλη.
- AHEPA: Salute to Women Award to New Greek TV President and Wellness Expert, Yanna Darilis.
- Κικίλιας: Η AHEPA αποτελεί ισχυρή συνιστώσα για την τουριστική προβολή της Ελλάδας
- Tourism Minister: AHEPA is a strong component for the tourist promotion of Greece
- AHEPA delegation received by Greek president, prime minister