AHEPA has welcomed U.S. Congresswoman Robin Kelly (D-IL) to the Congressional Caucus on Hellenic Issues.
AHEPA's Supreme President John Galanis described, "We thank Congresswoman Kelly for joining the Caucus...We look forward to working with her, and her staff, on issues of importance to the American Hellenic community. We also thank the grassroots efforts of Ahepans in Region Six for their collective outreach to the congresswoman."
The Congressional Caucus on Hellenic Issues now holds 124 members. Kelly is a native New Yorker, who later settled in Illinois to attend college. The Congresswoman serves on a number of different boards.
(Photo Source: https://robinkelly.house.gov/)
- Κικίλιας: Η AHEPA αποτελεί ισχυρή συνιστώσα για την τουριστική προβολή της Ελλάδας
- Tourism Minister: AHEPA is a strong component for the tourist promotion of Greece
- AHEPA delegation received by Greek president, prime minister
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hold Briefing with U.S. Ambassadors to Greece, Cyprus, Israel
- AHEPA Calls for President Biden to Recognize the Greek Genocide