AHEPA has welcomed the two newest members to the Hellenic Caucus.
The U.S. Representatives that have just come on board to the Congressional Caucus on Hellenic Issues are Bradley Byrne (R-AL) and Reid Ribble (R-WI).
U.S. Representative Byrne presides over Alabama's First Congressional District, while U.S. Representative Ribble represents Wisconsin's Eighth Congressional District. The total number of members in the Hellenic Caucus now totals 126; six new U.S. Representatives have joined within the past two months.
AHEPA's Supreme President John Galanis stated of the act, "We thank Congressmen Byrne and Ribble for joining the Caucus...We look forward to working with them, and their staffs, on issues of importance to the American Hellenic community. We also thank the grassroots efforts of Ahepans in Region Six and Region One for their collective outreach to the congressmen."
The American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) is based in Washington, D.C. The organization's goal is to promote Hellenism, Education, Philanthropy, Civic Responsibility and Family and Individual Excellence.
- Κικίλιας: Η AHEPA αποτελεί ισχυρή συνιστώσα για την τουριστική προβολή της Ελλάδας
- Tourism Minister: AHEPA is a strong component for the tourist promotion of Greece
- AHEPA delegation received by Greek president, prime minister
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hold Briefing with U.S. Ambassadors to Greece, Cyprus, Israel
- AHEPA Calls for President Biden to Recognize the Greek Genocide