Dear Fellow Greek Women and Philhellenes,
Growing up Greek-American taught us the power of women and their role in the family. Family was who you gathered with to celebrate the good times and to rely on during the tough times.
And growing up Greek-American meant that family was more than just your parents, grandparents and siblings; it was all the Greeks you knew who immigrated to this country and struggled so hard to provide a better life for their children and grandchildren.
As the only Greek-American woman currently serving in the United States Congress, Alice Costandina "Dina" Titus has built strong relationships with her colleagues to ensure the issues important to our community are heard.
Dina is an active member of the Hellenic Caucus, and has stood in support of efforts to protect the Ecumenical Patriarchate in Istanbul, to reunify Cyprus, and to maintain the Greek sanctity of the name and symbols of Macedonia.
Please join us in keeping Dina Titus in the United States Congress.
We are reaching out to proud, dynamic Greek women all over the country to help us in this effort. Here is what you can do:
1. Contributions of any amount are welcome and appreciated!
2. Forward this e-mail to 10 of your Greek-American women family members, friends and colleagues.
3. Sign on as an endorser of the campaign to show other Greek women you care.
Our goal is to raise $25,000 in the next 30 days. Please help us reach that goal and join us in keeping the only Greek-American woman in the United States Congress.
You may make a secure contribution on line at:
Or mail in the attached form with your contribution.
Thank you for your support.
Greek-American Women for Titus for Congress
Helen Abadzi • Tina Andreadis • Yanna Darilis • Stacy Dimakakos • Diana Doukas Cynthia Drivas • Pamela Giannatsis • Maria Kalligeros • Dorie Klissas
Diane Mantouvalos • Renee Pappas Jennifer Poulakidas • Stefanie Roumeliotes
Marilyn Rouvelas • Eva Sogotis • Maria Poulos Sonatore • Angelique Skoulas
Hon. Mariyana Spyropoulos • Andrea Stassou • Stellene Vollandes
Dr. Christine Warnke
- US House passes Hagia Sophia amendment
- House of representatives approves defense budget freezing weapon sales to Turkey
- US Congress members urge Tillerson to take strong stance on Turkish threats against Cypriot EEZ
- U.S. Elections Appoint Greek-American Politicians
- AHEPA Issues Congressional 2014 Info-Card
Latest from Yanna Darilis
- Η υποστήριξη της φύσης στην ενίσχυση του ανοσοποιητικού συστήματος κατά τη διάρκεια του COVID19.
- The Hellenic Initiative's 7th Annual Gala Raises More Than $2.3 Million from the Greek Diaspora
- Commitment of Global Citizens
- “Memories of Smyrna” at the Ancient Herodion Atticus Theatre By: Yanna Darilis
- KOS, THE NEW DESTINATION OF CULINARY FOODIE EVENTS AND LUXURY TRAVEL IN GREECE