By Yanna Darilis
Celebrity Greek Interior Designer and Home Makeover TV host, Spiros Soulis, launched his new Greek marble collection Iktinos Marmaron at New York's iconic retailer, Bergdof Goodman this spring. Spiros latest contemporary designs are made directly from the best marble found in Greece.
Spiros Soulis Designs brand showcases the limitless possibilities of marble and elegance in the home. The launch attracted the attention of many journalists and interior designers who flocked to see his latest designs.
Spiros Soulis' designs have marked some what of a revival of Hellenic marble in design spaces. His high aesthetic regard for timeless marble, his minimal designs combined with natural elements in his interior designs is what sealed his talent and made him so popular amongst high society clients and architects.
Spiros has enjoyed over 15 years of success in the architectural world, gaining the respect and recognition of his peers and greater audience world wide. Prior to establishing his own successful architectural firm in Athens Greece, The Design Studio, he had the honor of joining Foster + Partners early on after his studies, which is one of the world's most prestigious architecture firms, led by the visionary British Architect Lord Norman Foster.s Soulis' innovative contemporary understated elegant Mediterranean designs, create a balance in spaces, and his attention to detail is what makes the difference. He credits his inspiration of each unique design to his client's vision entrusted to him to make a reality.
- UN Panel Discussion on Transgender & Society coordinated by NewGreekTV president
- Skopelos to be seen by millions in the US as featured destination of ‘Mediterranean Blue’ show
- Director Van Ling, talks to New Greek TV about “Cliffs of Freedom”, the story of the Greek War of Independence
- Greeks, Romanians, Syrians attend Alexandrion Foundation gala in NY
- Foreign Press Association celebrates Centenary
Latest from Yanna Darilis
- Η υποστήριξη της φύσης στην ενίσχυση του ανοσοποιητικού συστήματος κατά τη διάρκεια του COVID19.
- The Hellenic Initiative's 7th Annual Gala Raises More Than $2.3 Million from the Greek Diaspora
- Commitment of Global Citizens
- “Memories of Smyrna” at the Ancient Herodion Atticus Theatre By: Yanna Darilis
- KOS, THE NEW DESTINATION OF CULINARY FOODIE EVENTS AND LUXURY TRAVEL IN GREECE