New Round of collaboration between the Greek Film Archive and the General Secretariat for Greeks Abroad
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
The Greek Film Archive and the General Secretariat for Greeks Abroad of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, taking into account the great response of the diaspora to the previous three rounds of the Secretariat of Greeks Abroad are promoting the screenings of the Film Archive for all Greeks of the diaspora globally.
Indicatively, it is noted that last year's program "The Film Archive at home", in April and May 2020, recorded 36,660 views. The online screenings, through the digital room online.tainiothiki.gr and from Wednesday, April 21, will be presenting the new, fourth in a row, program of the successful series "The Film Archive at home" with the tribute "Memories of Dictatorship", which will take place on the occasion of the anniversary of the coup of April 21.
From Wednesday 21/4 to Holy Tuesday 27/4 emblematic films will be shown by Th. Angelopoulos, P. Voulgaris, D. Theo, N. Kavoukidis, N. Koundouros, Fr. Liappaa, D. Makria, R. Manthoulia, T. Marketaki, G. Stampoulopoulos, P. Tassio and the duo of S. Maniatis / G. Tsemperopoulos.
The films will be available online for 30 hours after their start (from the moment you will press play) and will be shown for 7 days, without geographical restriction, with a limit of 600 free views per movie.
On Thursday, April 22, at 7 pm, a webinar on cinema will be held on the Dictatorship. Participants: Pantelis Voulgaris, Giorgos Tsemperopoulos, Giorgos Stampoulopoulos, Dimitris Makris, Kyriakos Angelakos, Nikos Kavoukidis and Evanna Venardou. Coordinated by Maria Komninou, President of the Greek Film Archive. The tribute is made with the support of the Second Program of ERT. More information on the website of the Film Archive (http://www.tainiothiki.gr) and on its Facebook pages (https://www.facebook.com/tainiothikig r) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/tainiothikigr)
- Mitsotakis: "We are all to blame" but "the tragedy happened with us at the helm of the country"
- Panhellenic Student Competition "Hack the Map: Fantastic Worlds" under the auspices of the General Secretariat of Hellenes Abroad and Public Diplomacy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Mitsotakis to Dutch journalist: I will not accept you insulting me or the Greek people in this office
- Edtech Awards 2021 finalist Staellinika launches Greek Mythology course for children
- Greece recalls ambassador from Azerbaijan
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- The Tank NYC presents the Artaud Diptych
- Excellent impressions from an excellent parade! What were the many impressive "firsts"
- Mitsotakis met with talian PM Meloni in Brussels - Costa absent due to disability
- State Department report on human rights exposes Greece
- What tourists who come to Greece buy