Today marks media mogul Arianna Huffington's 64th birthday!
The Greek award winning author and mother of two, was born in Athens with the original surname of Stassinopoulou (Στασινοπουλου). Huffington is the editor-in-chief and co-founder of the Huffington Post. Launched in 2005, the Huffington Post is an extremely popular news and blog site and has one of the highest hits on the internet daily regarding readership, links and cited media brands.
To honor her birthday, Huffington Post writer Julee Wilson published the article: "Arianna Huffington's Best Beauty and Style Advice" today, that showcases a topic that has not been widely reported on.
Huffington even references her Greek heritage in the article. When author Wilson asks: "We heard you have a beloved butterfly hair clip. Why do you love it so much?", she responds: "It's actually a favorite banana clip that's big and sturdy enough to keep my Greek peasant-hair in place when I put it up in a bun. But I keep losing it, so when Isabella (my younger daughter) asked me what I wanted for my birthday today, I said, 'more banana hair clips!'".
The article's entirety can be read at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/arianna-huffington-style-_n_5587457.html.
- New York: KAT's Ribbon of Hope 6th Annual Charity
- V. Zoulias: "Fashion is a way of living and the air that I breath..."
- Arianna Huffington & IMF Chief Christine Lagarde Discuss Gender Equality (Video Below Article)
- Arianna Huffington Celebrates Jennifer Aniston's "Cake" Role
- Αριάννα Χάφινγκτον στο New Greek TV: "Έχει προσωπική σημασία για μένα η ελληνική Huffington Post"