According to the NYPD, 15-year-old Evdoxia Zerva who resides in Astoria, NY returned home July 2nd.
It was widely reported this week in New York media outlets, that the Greek-American teenager had been missing since June 28th. The Police Department had previously announced that she was was last seen at noon inside her house, located on 49th Street and 30th Avenue and was reported missing July 1st.
- Friend of Greek American that was tased to death in NY speaks of a kind and friendly man
- Nearly 100 New York children treated for mysterious illness thought to be linked to Covid-19
- Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis on the forefront for citizen support during pandemic - latest actions
- Chrysanthos Petsilas, Former Director of the Greek Tourism Office in New York, passes at 73
- Deputy FM Vlasis to visit Washington and New York