AHEPA Canada has elected its new President Ken Matziorinis, during the 92nd AHEPA Family Supreme Convention held in New Orleans on July 26th.
Matziorinis takes over the presidential post from George Vassilas, who served for the last three years. Dr. Matziorinis is a seasoned economist and resides in Montreal, Quebec. He is an economics professor at McGill University and John Abbot College, and has published four textbooks on the subject.
The Greek-Canadian financial scholar has received McGills's Distinguished Teaching Award two times. He is also the managing partner and co-founder of Canbek Economic Consultants Inc. and has served on a variety of Greek boards in Canada.
Dr. Matziorinis has been a member of AHEPA's Mount Royal Chapter CJ7 for 25 years and served on a wide range of posts, according to AHEPA Canada's website.
- Κικίλιας: Η AHEPA αποτελεί ισχυρή συνιστώσα για την τουριστική προβολή της Ελλάδας
- Tourism Minister: AHEPA is a strong component for the tourist promotion of Greece
- AHEPA delegation received by Greek president, prime minister
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hold Briefing with U.S. Ambassadors to Greece, Cyprus, Israel
- AHEPA Calls for President Biden to Recognize the Greek Genocide