Firefighters and aircrafts are trying to control a fire that erupted in Larissa today.
The large blaze ignited in a forest on the city's periphery in Aghiokambos, where heavy winds and hot temperatures prevailed. Eleven fire engines along with four water release airplanes are fighting the flames. Currently residential homes in the area are not in danger. Two fires have also ignited in Mazi and on Kea.
- Lockdown from today in Thessaloniki, Larissa, Rodopi
- Fire in Evros: Strong forces of the Fire Brigade, two active fronts - Battle to save the forest of Dadia
- Greek flagged freighter on fire in the Arabian Sea
- Increase in covid cases spurs new measures
- Thirty-five coronavirus cases tracked down in Larissa