Firefighters and aircrafts are trying to control a fire that erupted in Larissa today.
The large blaze ignited in a forest on the city's periphery in Aghiokambos, where heavy winds and hot temperatures prevailed. Eleven fire engines along with four water release airplanes are fighting the flames. Currently residential homes in the area are not in danger. Two fires have also ignited in Mazi and on Kea.
- New femicide in Larissa - Man shoots wife in shop
- Scattered fire pockets still active, but situation at Stamata fire has improved
- Fire destroys over 4,000 acres of forest and houses in Corinth - Attica
- Fire in Schinos, Corinth: Huge disasters in Mavrolimni - Houses burned
- Lockdown from today in Thessaloniki, Larissa, Rodopi