Panhellenic Scholarship Foundation Offers Scholarships Worth $250,000
The PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation is offering $250,000 in scholarships and is currently accepting applications from Greek-American undergraduate students.
The PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation is calling on students from all fifty states to apply. In total, the Foundation has granted more than $2 million dollars in scholarships to Greek-American pupils.
Scholarship Awards are given in two categories. Twenty Awards totaling $10,000 each are based on both financial needs and academics, while twenty more at $2,500 each are exclusively based on academics.
As the PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation describes, "Awards are offered to recognize and reward students who have demonstrated exceptional academic performance, as well as provide meaningful support to those with serious financial need."
The Foundation adds, "By recognizing the achievements of highly performing students, the PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation encourages those with potential to become significant achievers and contributors to society."
The application deadline is January 31st, 2015. Additional information can be found at: http://www.panhellenicscholarships.org/apply.php
- Gene Rossides, prominent Greek-American who founded AHI, dies aged 92
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess
- Demi Moore’s rapist was allegedly a Greek-American
- Greek-American criticizes Rep. Ilhan Omar at 9/11 ceremony in New York
- AEI: Could the United States and Turkey go to war?