A special committee reviewing the right of Greeks abroad to vote in national elections will meet at the Ministry of Interior on Tuesday.
Interior Minister Alexis Ηaritsis will attend the meeting, a ministry statement said.
The committee must present its proposals by January 2019, to be followed by a review by political parties.
Members include representatives of the Interior and Foreign Ministries, professors of constitutional law and election specialists.
- Voters in Cyprus voted... to abstain
- Think Silicon is designing the next Artificial Intelligence chip in Greece
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Parties reach initial agreement on issue of voting by Greeks abroad
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Strong interest for investments in Greece during Davos World Economic Forum
- What's behind Erdogan's provocative "recital" - Strict but cool response from Athens
- PM Mitsotakis in Davos for World Economic Forum on Tuesday
- "To Vima" praises role of Diaspora with success of Mitsotakis visit and warm relations with US
- European Commission to disburse 748 million euros to Greece