A special committee reviewing the right of Greeks abroad to vote in national elections will meet at the Ministry of Interior on Tuesday.
Interior Minister Alexis Ηaritsis will attend the meeting, a ministry statement said.
The committee must present its proposals by January 2019, to be followed by a review by political parties.
Members include representatives of the Interior and Foreign Ministries, professors of constitutional law and election specialists.
- Parties reach initial agreement on issue of voting by Greeks abroad
- KINAL expresses hope for consensus on voting right of Greeks Abroad
- Interparty committee on voting rights of Greeks abroad holds initial meeting, sets follow-up on Monday
- Immediate formation of inter-party committee for the vote of Greeks abroad
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- PM Mitsotakis: Keeping current health measures faithfully will help prevent another lockdown
- Police arrest three with explosives and weapons - Terrorist connections being examined
- Mathraki, on the road to the Adriatic ... (vid)
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Greek-Australian doctor: Antidiabetic drug metformin may reduce the risk of dementia