Upon hearing of a My Big Fat Greek Wedding sequel, Greek-American heartthrob John Stamos announced his desire to star in the comedy.
Stamos tweeted that his: "Greek ass better be in it". He went on to add: "@RitaWilson WAIT. A Big Fat Greek sequel??? Is this real life? Please say it's true, @RitaWIlson..." TRUE!".
The Greek-American star further tweeted: "I was supposed to do the first one but we had director issues RT". The Californian born actor is most widely knows for his role as uncle Jesse Katsopolis on the ABC hit 1990's sitcom Full House.
Stamos' original surname was Stamatopoulos or Σταματόπουλος, but was shortened when his paternal grandparents immigrated to the United States.
- The article praising Greece in "Monocle"
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson receive passports from Greek PM
- Friend of Greek American that was tased to death in NY speaks of a kind and friendly man
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, were released from Australian hospital
- Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson infected with Coronavirus