Popular actress and liberal feminist Lena Dunham coined George Stephanopoulos as a "sexual icon" Tuesday, while speaking to ABC co-host Robin Roberts on Good Morning America.
Dunham was featured on the morning news talk show to promote her book, Not That Kind of Girl. During her interview the HBO "Girls" star and creator stated, "George is something of a sexual icon", when Roberts claimed that Stephanopoulos was "still blushing because you called him handsome".
Dunham commented that she's not the first to think this about the Greek-American political expert. The Good Morning America segment regarding Stephanpoulos' heartthrob status can be viewed below.
- Gene Rossides, prominent Greek-American who founded AHI, dies aged 92
- Greek American ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos has COVID-19
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess
- Demi Moore’s rapist was allegedly a Greek-American
- Greek-American criticizes Rep. Ilhan Omar at 9/11 ceremony in New York