Hollywood actress Betty White just celebrated her 93rd birthday, and her sitcom colleagues from "Hot In Cleveland" made it extra special.
The Greek-American entertainer was surprised with a Hawaiian-themed flash mob on her show's studio lot; a video of the celebrations can be viewed below. The comedian was chauffeured around her surprise birthday party on a go-cart that cased the lot's premises, much to her delight.
During the drive, numerous antics popped up. The finale of the celebration was orchestrated by White's co-actresses Valerie Bertinelli, Wendie Malick and Jane Leeves, who danced and screamed, "Happy Birthday Betty!"
Everyone gathered around the actress as she blew out the candles on her birthday cake and made a wish. Betty White's actual birthday was this past Saturday, January 17th. A video of Betty White's 93rd birthday celebration can be seen by scrolling to the very bottom of this page.
- Gene Rossides, prominent Greek-American who founded AHI, dies aged 92
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess
- Demi Moore’s rapist was allegedly a Greek-American
- Greek-American criticizes Rep. Ilhan Omar at 9/11 ceremony in New York
- AHI Launches "Hellenic Heritage Challenge"