Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis, the real Republican in the race for Mayor, was endorsed today by former New York State Senator Frank Padavan. In his endorsement Senator Padavan described Assemblywoman Malliotakis as "a fighter for small businesses, homeowners and hardworking New Yorkers."
Senator Padavan represented Northern Queens for 38 years in Albany. At his farewell party in 2010, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said "He may be the best state senator this state has ever had and the most rational voice we could ever have."
Senator Frank Padavan said, "In this year's race for mayor, there's one candidate that Republicans should be supporting and that's Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis. Over the course of her career, Assemblywoman Malliotakis has always been a fighter for small businesses, homeowners and hardworking New Yorkers. Her record in Albany speaks for itself; Assemblywoman Malliotakis has repeatedly voted for tax cuts and against increases in taxes, fees and regulations.
"She's a strong supporter of the men and women of the NYPD; she understands the danger they face every day and she'll make sure they have the resources they need to keep our city safe from crime and terrorism.
"I am happy to endorse Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis for Mayor of New York City and I urge all Republicans to vote for her in the September 12th GOP primary."
Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis said, "I want to thank Senator Frank Padavan for his kind words and for his decades of service to our city, our state and our Republican Party. His endorsement means a great deal to me and as this campaign progresses I'll continue fighting for the people and the neighborhoods of our great city."
- Nicole Malliotakis victorious in Republican Primary
- Malliotakis Elevated to "Contender" in the NRCC's Young Guns Program
- Malliotakis and Raptakis Issue Bipartisan Call to Pass Sanctions V. Turkey
- Malliotakis Raises $300k in 2 Months for NY-11 Congressional Run
- Congressman Dan Donovan Backs Malliotakis for Mayor
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"